Aspro Tablets provide fast & effective temporary relief from: Headache, Sore throat, Toothache, Rheumatic and arthritic pain, Cold & flu symptoms, Inflammation associated with muscular aches and pains, Neuralgia, Fibrositis and Period Pain. Also reduces fever.
- Fast, effective temporary relief from symptoms including headache, sore throat, toothache, period pain and inflammation associated with muscular aches and pains.
- Easy to halve convenient tablet format.
- Aluminium, gluten and lactose free.
Adults: Take 2 - 3 tablets with water every 4 hours as necessary.
Children over 12 years: Take 1 - 2 tablets with water very 4 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Always read the label. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, heart failure, are pregnant or allergic to anti-inflammatory medicines. Contains gluten and sulfites. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Do not use if you:
- suffer from stomach ulcer
- are in the last three months of pregnancy
- are taking anticoagulant therapy
- are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
If you have an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
- in children under 12 years of age
- in children 12-16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- if you have asthma
- with other medicines containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines
- with other medicines that you take regularly
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- for more than a few days at a time.
Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
See a doctor before taking this product for thinning the blood or for your heart.
Each Tablet contains Aspirin 320mg